Please join us to hear from a panel of international CBE alumni working in Australia. They will share their insights into how they were able to secure professional roles in Canberra and nationally after finishing their studies in CBE.
Our international CBE Alumni panellists will share with you their experiences and advice in relation to job search, interview and importance of professional skills required in order to be successful.
Victor Wei - Associate - Grant Thornton - Master of Accounting
Moulik Naik – Manager - Deloitte - Master of Business Information Systems
Tara Shridhar - Consultant - KPMG - Master of Applied Economics
Stacy Lin – Consultant – Taylor Fry – Bachelor of Actuarial Studies
During this session, we will discuss:
• tip and tricks on how to go about a job search
• how to stand out from the crowd
• tips to navigate the recruitment process
• key professional skills to build to assist in securing a role
• what challenges and opportunities they have faced in their career to date