For students commencing their studies with the ANU College of Business and Economics in July 2020 - this session is for you!
Join Associate Dean (Education) Dr Bronwen Whiting and Associate Dean (Advancement and Engagement) Associate Professor Vinh Lu from the ANU College of Business and Economics for this special webinar covering a number of topics:
- Remote learning and the CBE virtual teaching environment
- How to enrol in your courses
- The range of virtual careers and employability services
- The CBE Student experience and opportunities to engage with your fellow students virtually
- Support services available for CBE students
If you have a question you'd like to ask you can submit this prior or we will be taking live questions during the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you there!